Best Tripp Lite Srcool12k Cooling Duct
Nowadays, there are so many products of tripp lite srcool12k cooling duct in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for tripp lite srcool12k cooling duct in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings tripp lite srcool12k cooling duct which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Tripp Lite SRCOOL12K 12K BTU (3.5 kW) Portable Cooling Unit Air Conditioner, Stand Alone Spot Air Cooler, 120V 5-15P Plug
- Provides supplemental, emergency and off-hour cooling in IT and other applications
- Compact and portable – ideal for wiring closets and other space-critical locations
- Requires no floor drain or water collection tank and offers 12,000 BTU of cooling power
- Standard louvered vent for general room cooling and ducted vent to direct cold air where needed
- Features top-mounted control panel with LCD temperature readout and LEDs
- 12,000 BTU of cooling power can cool a 500 square foot room
- Uses R410a refrigerant (Contains no ozone depleting R22 refrigerant which has been banned by the U.S. EPA in new equipment after January 1, 2010)
- No water collection tank required. A built-in evaporator expels condensate into the exhaust air stream meaning no drain tube, drain pan or water collection tank that needs to be emptied every few hours
- Cold air output can be precisely directed through a 71″ flexible tube to the ‘hot spot’ for better, faster cooling. (Standard louvered insert is also included for general room cooling)
- Auto-restart feature retains all system settings and returns the unit back to its last operational state after AC power is restored
- Compact, portable, self-contained design
- ideal for IT, industrial, commercial and similar applications
- Quick and easy installation. Plugs into a standard 5-15R outlet
- no adapter required
- Window/drop ceiling installation kit is included for extracting heat
The SRCOOL12K SmartRack 12,000 BTU 120V Portable Air Conditioning Unit pumps 12,000 BTU of cooling power into your IT environment to prevent shutdowns, malfunctions and failures caused by overheating or fluctuating temperatures. Part of the SRCOOL line, this compact, portable unit is perfect for server rooms and other IT environments with heat-sensitive equipment in areas that facility air conditioning can’t reach.
The self-contained SRCOOL12K is capable of cooling a small room using its louvered vent. A built-in evaporator expels the condensed water through the directional exhaust duct, eliminating the need for a drain tube, drain pan or water collection tank.
You can also use the included flexible tube to aim the cold air precisely where it’s needed most, such as an overheated rack enclosure or an equipment hot spot. The SRCOOL12K also dehumidifies and filters the air, providing better air quality that can enhance equipment performance with little power consumption.
Designed for quick, simple installation, the SRCOOL12K rolls into place on durable built-in casters and plugs into a standard 15-amp outlet. It’s programmed to restart automatically after power failures, and you can set the built-in timer for unattended shutdown and startup.
By installing the optional SRCOOLNET remote management accessory(sold separately), you can also monitor temperatures, receive alerts, review logs and control settings from anywhere via SNMP, web browser, SSH or telnet.
1-Year Limited Warranty
Tripp Lite 42U-48U Rack Enclosure Cabinet Thermal Duct Passive Cooling (SRTHERMDUCT)
The SRTHERMDUCT Thermal Duct Kit can change a standard SmartRack 42-48U enclosure into a sealed passive cooling structure that allows heat built up inside a rack to be directed up and into the facility CRAC/HVAC return air system.
TRIPP LITE Remote Control Cooling Management SNMP SRCOOL7KRM Rack Cooler(SRCOOLNET2)
- Enables remote management of Tripp Lite SRCOOL7KRM air conditioning unit
- Controls temperature, fan speed and dehumidification modes
- Sends alerts in case of power failure, high temperature, etc.
- Installs easily in unit’s accessory slot
- Includes ENVIROSENSE temperature and humidity sensor
- Access unit via SNMP, SSH, telnet or web browser
- 2-year limited warranty
The SRCOOLNET2 SNMP/Web Interface Card adds remote monitoring and management capabilities to select Tripp Lite air conditioning units, including the SRCOOL7KRM. By installing the SRCOOLNET2 into the unit’s accessory slot, you will be able to control the cooling unit over the Ethernet network from any location via SNMP, SSH, telnet or web browser. Monitor temperatures, adjust fan speed, and activate dehumidification modes. You can also review logs remotely and receive alerts. LEDs confirm network connection, speed and card initialization. The included ENVIROSENSE module connects to the SRCOOLNET2’s PS/2 port to monitor temperatures and humidity up to 12 feet away from the primary unit, allowing its operation to be based on the intake air temperature where the sensor is mounted. The ENVIROSENSE also lets you monitor smoke detectors, fire alarms and security systems through a dry-contact interface.
Control Your Cooling Unit from Anywhere
- Turn select in-rack(such as Tripp Lite SRCOOL7KRM) and portable air conditioning units into a managed network device
- Access unit via SNMP, SSH, telnet or web browser
- Monitor temperatures
- Adjust fan speed
- Activate dehumidification modes
- Review logs
- Receive alerts
- LEDs confirm network connection/speed and card initialization
Includes ENVIROSENSE Temperature/Humidity Sensor Module
- Monitors temperature and humidity up to 12 ft. away
- Controls smoke detectors, fire alarms and security systems via dry-contact interface
- Connects easily to SRCOOLNET2’s PS/2 port
Easy to Set Up and Manage
- Installs easily into cooling unit’s front SNMP accessory slot
- Included PowerAlert software interface provides single display for controlling cooling units and ENVIROSENSE modules
- 2-year limited warranty
Tripp Lite SR1UBRUSH Rack Enclosure Cabinet Cooling Horizontal Brush Strip 1URM
Tripp Lite’s SmartRack SR1UBRUSH is a 1U cable pass-thru panel with brush strip. The brush strip blocks unwanted airflow inside rack enclosures and server cabinets. The SR1UBRUSH improves cooling efficiency and segregates cold aisle from hot aisle.
Allstar ALL42141 Black 5" x 9-3/4" Single Hole Offset Plastic Brake Cooling Duct
Allstar Black 5 inch x 9-3/4 inch Single Hole Offset Plastic Brake Cooling Duct features a cooling duct that has a single hole that is centered. The measurements are 5-1/2 inches x 9-3/4 inches with a 3 inches o.d. inlet. It is constructed from heavy-duty black plastic. The brake ducts are designed to direct outside air to brakes, oil coolers and the driver. It is backed by a 90-day limited factory warranty and sold individually.
AC Infinity Flexible 6-Inch Aluminum Ducting, Heavy-Duty Four-Layer Protection, 25-Feet Long for Heating Cooling Ventilation and Exhaust
- Designed for ventilation applications including HVAC, dryer, grow rooms and tents.
- Four layer design makes it more durable and resistant to leaks, tears, and cuts.
- Steel-wire spiral structure is flexible and easy-to-install in hard to reach places.
- Constructed of Aluminum and thermoplastic, tube can be shortened for various applications.
- Ducting Size: 6” | Length: 25 feet | Includes two stainless steel 6″ duct clamps
This ducting was designed for various ventilation, circulation, and heating/cooling transfer applications. It features four-layer protection, making it more durable and resistant to leaks than single-layer designs. The internal layer is a heavy-duty dual aluminum foil that is fire/flame resistant. While the outer layer is made of dual PVC thermoplastic that protects the aluminum from cuts and tears, while stopping leakage. The ducting are held together by an internal steel-wire spiral that is flexible and easy-to-install in hard to reach places. The ducting can be shorted but cutting the tube, to fit various applications. Includes two stainless steel duct clamps.
Used in conjunction with a duct fan system for various air circulation and ventilation projects including hydroponic grow rooms and tents, exhausting bathrooms and attics, transporting heating and cooling, and other installations. It is also used in the cooling of AV equipment rooms, closets, racks, and cabinets.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found tripp lite srcool12k cooling duct for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best tripp lite srcool12k cooling duct: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy