Best Soldering Iron Heating To 400 Degrees Celcuis
Nowadays, there are so many products of soldering iron heating to 400 degrees celcuis in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for soldering iron heating to 400 degrees celcuis in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings soldering iron heating to 400 degrees celcuis which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Master Appliance Ultratorch UT-100SiK Butane Powered Soldering Iron, 3 in 1 Tool with Metal Case
- CORDLESS & PORTABLE: the UT-100Si Ultratorch is butane powered, self-igniting, flameless, and ready to use in 30 seconds
- POWERFUL: equivalent to 20 – 80 watt electric soldering iron, temperature ratings up to 2500-Degree Fahrenheit/1371-Degree Celsius
- ULTRATIP TECHNOLOGY: Ultratip soldering tips have more than double the iron and chrome plating thickness of standard brass based tips, providing higher thermal conductivity and longer tip life
- 3 IN 1 TOOL: serves as a professional soldering iron, flameless heat tool, or pinpoint butane torch with adjustable temperature lever, approximate 2 hour run time on full tank.
- Ideal for applications needing pinpoint heat, remove surface mount components on circuit boards, shrink heat-shrinkable tubing and specialty wire connectors, solder and desolder, repair vinyl, spot dry, cut materials and more
Cordless and completely portable, the Ultratorch Series Self-Igniting Heat Tool is ready to use in 30 seconds. Adjustable temperature lever provides temperatures up to 2500 degrees Fahrenheit and the convenient slide switch ignition system allows for quick ignition. This heat tool features self-ignition and operates as a soldering iron, hot air tool and brazing torch and can provide blue pinpoint flame function, remove surface mount components, shrink heat-shrinkable tubing and specialty connectors, solder and desolder, repair vinyl, spot dry, cut materials and more. Sturdy metal fuel tank with viewing window allows you to monitor fuel level to ensure a charge when you need it and built-in fuel filter provides consistent fuel ignition. Its new compact size and lightweight design with a two hour runtime makes this unit completely portable and features a rugged, easy-to-hold plastic body for all-day use without hand fatigue. Comes standard with heat tool, oxygen-free copper soldering tip, hot air tip, shrink attachment, ejector, sponge and steel storage case. High temperature and power ratings: Soldering Tip up to 932-Degree Fahrenheit/500-Degree Celsius; Hot Air Tip up to 1202-Degree Fahrenheit/650-Degree Celsius; Torch Tip up to 2500-Degree Fahrenheit/1371-Degree Celsius. UL & GS/TUV Listed for user safety. Tool Dimensions: 10.3″ L. Fuel Tank Capacity: 1 fl oz. Approx. Operating Time: 2 hours. Net Weight Tool: 5.5 oz. Shipping Weight Tool: 1 lb.
Weller WP35 35-Watt Professional Soldering Iron
- Ideal For A Wide Variety Of Electronic Tasks
- Uses St Series Long-life, Double-coated, Iron-plated Tips
- 850deg F Tip Temperature
- Ideal For A Wide Variety Of Electronic Tasks
- Uses St Series Long Life Double-Coated Iron-Plated Tips
- Tip Temperature: 850°F
- Quick-Change Knurled Collar and Stainless-Steel Barrel
- Light Blue With Cushion Grip Handle and Plug-In Heating Element
35-watt Professional Soldering Iron
Ideal for a wide variety of electronic tasks, the Weller WP35 35-watt professional soldering iron uses ST series long life double-coated, iron-plated tips, and it comes with an ST3 tip. It features a quick-change knurled collar, stainless steel barrel, cushion grip handle, plug-in heating element, and 6-foot three-wire cord. THis 35-watt, 120-volt soldering iron produces up to 850 degrees F of heat.
What’s in the Box
WP35 soldering iron; ST3 tip
Weller has been the leading brand in professional-quality soldering equipment since 1945. In addition to its famous irons and soldering guns, Weller is also recognized as a leader in advanced electronic rework and repair equipment and irons for sophisticated industrial applications as well as numerou products for DIYers and hobbyists.
WP35 35-Watt Professional Soldering Iron
At a Glance
- 35-watt soldering iron produces up to 850 degrees F of heat
- Quick-change knurled collar and stainless-steel barrel
- Cushion grip handle
- Plug-in heating element
Wagner Spraytech Wagner 0503038 HT400 Heat Gun 650ᵒF Basic pack
- DURABLE HEAT GUN: The HT400 precision heat tool is a versatile tool for home, shop and hobby projects and has a 650°F (343°C) temperature setting
- MANY APPLICATIONS: This versatile heat gun tool can be used for electrical repair, embossing, stripping paint, bending plastic pipe, shrink wrapping and tubing, and more
- PRECISE CONTROL: Small size makes this an ideal heating tool for getting into hard-to-reach places and concentrating high heat on small areas
- COMPACT DESIGN: Pencil-like design and 360 watts of power makes this heat tool great for delicate projects. The power tool fits comfortably in the user’s hand and weighs only a pound
- HANDS FREE FEATURE: Use the installed, retractable stand for hands free operation to easily complete all of your household heating and electrical projects
The HT400 Precision Heat Tool is a versatile tool for home,shop and hobby projects. Its small size is ideal for getting into hard to reach places and working on delicate projects related to crafting and electronics. Its simple design has one temperature setting of 650ºF and an integrated stand for hands-free work.
From the Manufacturer
The HT400 Heat Gun gives outstanding performance in a small package. The heat gun is ideal for crafts and hobbies. Use it to apply embossing powders, applique and shrink wrap. Remelt adhesives and form plastic material. It is also great for applying electrical shrink wrap.
2 in 1 Rework Soldering Station Kit with Heating Core Replacement,Digital Display SMD Solder Workstation and Hot Air Desoldering-Gun Welding LCD Rework Station,700W 480℃
- Magnetic Induction Rework Station–►using microcomputer control,heat up quickly,up to the setting temperature within 1 seconds, temperature range:100-480°C. Magnetic Induction function: when the handle replace on the bracket,the heat gun would stop work.
- Digital Soldering Station–►High performance analog soldering station produces from 200 to 480°C to handle many soldering projects. Quality, lightweight pencil iron with cushioned foam grip. Variable power control dial adjusts power up to 60W（MAX）for temp accuracy.
- Dual Blue LED Display–►easily monitor your preset levels. And temperature changes rapidly (Temperature Stability: 1°C),it show the real time temp can help your components avoiding damaged.
- SUPER-FUNCTION-►This unit is loaded with Auto Cool Down Function,PID (Proportional-Integral-Derivative) Technology Program built into it which is commonly referred to as Magic Temperature Compensation Technology. Use the brushless fan, long life and low noise.
- ⚠Warning Scald???? Essential product for cell phone repair, laptop repair, circuit boards, etc,Suitable for unsoldering multiple components,such as SOIC CHIP QFP PLCC and BGA etc (especially for flat cables and cable connectors).International standard heater for convenient use and exchange, noise-reducing and space-saving. heat gun part broken can be resend.
Similar items with 4 stars and above
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found soldering iron heating to 400 degrees celcuis for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best soldering iron heating to 400 degrees celcuis: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy