Best Retangular Dutch Oven
Nowadays, there are so many products of retangular dutch oven in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for retangular dutch oven in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings retangular dutch oven which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Lodge 7 Quart Oval Enameled Dutch Oven. Classic Red Enamel Cast Iron Dutch Oven (Red)
A flawless pairing of form and function, the Lodge Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven is a classic way to both prepare and serve memorable meals. This 7-quart enamel Dutch oven is great for cooking, marinating, refrigeration and freezing. The color porcelain enamel on cast iron can be used on gas, electric, induction cooktops, as well as in the oven. The cookware is cast from molten iron in individual sand molds then coated with multiple porcelain layers. The porcelain surface eliminates the need to season cast iron creating a smooth, hard surface that is easy to clean while maintaining superior heat distribution and heat retention. Better heat retention will actually reduce the amount of energy needed for cooking so it saves money. Tightly fitting lid seals in moisture. Stainless steel knob is oven safe to 500-Degree Fahrenheit. Not recommended for use on outdoor grills or over open outdoor flames. Not for use in microwaves. The black rim on the pot is matte enamel, not exposed cast iron. Although dishwasher safe, hand washing with warm soapy water is recommended to preserve the cookware’s original appearance.
Le Creuset Enameled Cast-Iron 2 Quart Pate Terrine, Cerise
- 1-1/2-quart rectangular-shaped pate terrine made of enameled cast iron
- Traditional scalloped side handles for a secure grip during transport
- Tight-fitting handled lid helps keep food hot or cold until served
- Hand washing recommended
- oven- and broiler-safe at any oven temperature
- Measures approximately 3.8 IN 14.6 IN 5.1 IN
Long appreciated as both a cooking and serving dish, the terrine was traditionally used to compact a forcemeat mixture like pâté (resulting form is also referred to as a terrine). Some terrines include a weighted press that molds the mixture from all sides. As the meat cools, the fat contained within it begins to set, helping the terrine hold its form. Drawn from early Le Creuset designs from the 1930s and 1940s, this cast-iron pate terrine also works well for baking cakes, breads, and lasagna, or for assembling a frozen dessert of sponge cake and ice-cream layers. The elongated rectangular-shaped dish measures 4 by 12-2/3 inches and can hold up to 1-1/2 quarts.
Like other pieces in Le Creuset’s line of enameled cast iron, the cookware’s exterior features a colorful, long-lasting enamel that resists chipping and cracking, while its durable, nonreactive sand-colored enamel interior offers a smooth surface for cooking and an optimal palette for food presentation. As cast iron is unexcelled for even heat distribution and superior heat retention, and enamel is impervious to acids and odors, the dish cooks food uniformly and gently without hot spots and can be used for marinating, cooking on the stovetop, or finishing in the oven. The cookware also provides traditional scalloped side handles for a secure grip during transport and a tight-fitting handled lid, which helps keep food hot or cold until served. The cookware can be safely used at any oven temperature, under the broiler, and on any stovetop, including induction. Best of all, it moves gracefully from the oven to the table for serving to the refrigerator or freezer for storing leftovers. The cookware carries a lifetime limited warranty and should be hand washed for best results.
Because pâtés require gentle, even heat, an enameled cast-iron pan like this one is essential for properly cooking them with or without a water bath. They can also be chilled in the pan before unmolding, or they can be served directly from the pan. Classically shaped, the pan measures 12-1/2 inches long, and its interior is 3-1/8 inches wide and 2-1/4 inches deep. That shape and size also suits many other dishes, such as pretty breads, meatloaf, cakes, and deep-dish savory pies. (Recipes included.) For pâtés, the pan’s heavy, tight- fitting lid has a tiny vent for steam to escape. Because the terrine’s enamel coating is impervious to acids and odors, it can be used for marinating. It’s also dishwasher-safe. Like all Le Creuset cast-iron cookware, this pan is hand cast in a one-of-a-kind sand mold and hand finished at the Le Creuset factory in France. It carries a lifetime warranty against defects. –Fred Brack
Tramontina 80117/576DS Pro-Line Stainless Steel Covered Dutch Oven, 9 quart, NSF-Certified
- Tri-ply base construction provides quick and even heat distribution
- Stainless steel lid & Riveted cast stainless steel handles
- Compatible with all cooktops – including induction
- Dishwasher-safe & oven-safe up to 500 F (260 C)
- Nsf certified
- Tramontina Item # 80117/576DS – UPC 016017070547
Tramontina pro-line 9 qt. Stainless steel Dutch oven is ideal for making large batches of stew, soups, vegetables and seafood. Its durable 18/8 stainless steel impact-bonded construction features an attractive, fine satin finish with mirror polished accents, and a tri-ply base that provides quick and even heat distribution for exceptional cooking performance on induction, gas, electric, and ceramic glass cooktops. The stainless-steel handles provide added support when handling a filled pot. This Dutch oven is NSF certified and dishwasher-safe for convenient clean up.
Cuisinart CI1136-24CR Chef’s Classic Enameled Cast Iron 14-Inch Roasting/Lasagna Pan, Cardinal Red
- Porcelain enameled exterior complements any kitchen décor and cast iron contraction retains heat well. Interior does not alter flavors or absorb odor
- Wide cast iron handles provide a comfortable and secure grip. Oven safe knob for a durable grip and endless cooking options.
- Cast Iron construction provides superior heat retention and even heat distribution.
- Strong, durable finish in rich colors complements any kitchen décor. Perfect for cooking, serving and entertaining.
- Convenient maintenance and easy cleanup and dishwasher safe
Cast iron gets a new look! The Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Enameled Cast Iron cookware lines offers a variety of sizes and styles so you can cook any way you like. On the stove in the oven or under the broiler, this durable and attractive cookware evenly retains and distributed heat for results every time. It’s easy to sear steaks in the grill pan, braise or simmer family-sized entrees in the casseroles, or bake a breakfast frittata in the fry pan. An with the appealing colors and elegant enameled finish, you won’t have to think twice about bringing them right to the table to serve! Any way you cook, equipping your kitchen with Cuisinart cast iron cookware allows for endless menu options. This Cuisinart cookware is timeless. Features: Cast Iron Construction – Provides superior heat retention and even heat distribution.|Porcelain Enamel Exterior – Strong durable finish in rich colors complement any kitchen décor. Perfect for cooking serving and entertaining. Two exterior colors available. Choose from Cardinal Red or Provençal Blue.|Porcelain Enamel Interior – Ideal for cooking; surfaces do not impart flavors or absorb odors.|Extreme Versatility – Induction stovetop compatible – stovetop oven and broiler safe.|Dishwasher Safe – Convenient maintenance and easy cleanup.|Lifetime Warranty
Heiss CA-010-G/BK Cast Aluminum Roaster Pan with Lid, 5 Quart, Green
- Lightweight – Cast aluminum is 1/3 the weight of traditional cast iron cookware for more comfortable maneuverability
- Faster Cooking – Aluminum heats faster and more evenly than other metals reducing cooking times
- Heat Source Versatility – Compatible with gas, electric and induction ranges and oven-safe up to 500 ° F
- Commercial Grade – Coating is resistant to sticking, chipping and cracking unlike traditional enamel coated cookware ideal for use in commercial foodservice environments
- Dishwasher Safe – Safe for use in residential and commercial dishwashers for quick and easy cleaning
Specifications: 5 qt. (5.25 qt. Rim-full) 12.88 inch x 10.88 inch induction ready rectangular roaster W/lid 2.76 inch deep heiss cookware by get is the lightweight cost effective alternative to cast iron. Oven induction gas electric and open-flame safe. Cast aluminum with induction base and ceramic enamel coating. Enamel resists chipping staining and prevents burning and sticking. Heat resistant to 500 degree (260 degree). dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
The Pioneer Woman Floral Garden 4-Quart Dutch Oven, Multi-Color
An ideal item for any home cook, this lovely Four-Quart Casserole combines functionality, durability and a charming floral design to create a wonderful piece of cookware.
Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware 12-by-9-Inch Covered Rectangular Dish, Cerise (Cherry Red)
- 4-quart rectangular dish made of high-fired stoneware with a non-porous enamel finish
- Traditional scalloped side handles help ensure a secure grip during transport
- Secure-fitting stoneware lid with a traditional loop handle traps in heat and moisture
- Resists odors, staining, chipping, and cracking; dishwasher-safe; oven-safe up to 500 degrees F
- Measures approximately 11 1/2″ x 7 3/4″ x 2 3/4″
Le Creuset Bakeware: Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware 12-by-9-Inch Covered Rectangular Dish, Cherry
From indulgent desserts and hearty casseroles to freshly baked breads and more, Le Creuset’s assortment of quality bakeware ensures perfect results from the oven every time.
Le Creuset stoneware dishes are versatile, multi-purpose designs that offer all the even-heating benefits of stoneware in a variety of shapes and capacities to fit nearly any baking, roasting or broiling recipe. Each dish features grooved handles for a sure grip, plus Le Creuset’s glazed interior that protects against utensil damage, staining and odor absorption � making each dependable piece of stoneware easy to use and easy to count on.
- High-quality exterior enamel protects against metal marks and other damage
- Hard-wearing, impermeable finish fired at temperatures as high as 2192 degrees F is safe for cutting on with knives
- Unmatched thermal resistance from -65 degrees F to 500 degrees F � safe for the freezer, microwave, oven, broiler and dishwasher
- Less than 1% porosity, blocking moisture absorption which can lead to cracking, crazing and rippling along the interior
- Unique clay mixture that creates a very dense material when fired, maintaining even temperatures and preventing scorching
- Resistant to staining and flavor/odor absorption
- A perfectly color-matched palette of bold, consistent tones for easy mixing and matching with other Le Creuset products
All items in the Le Creuset stoneware range are original designs and have been hand-crafted, making each piece unique. Due to this uniqueness, there may be slight variations from piece to piece.
Le Creuset Stoneware is safe for use in the microwave, freezer, refrigerator, dishwasher, oven and broiler. The maximum oven-safe temperature is 500 degrees F / 260 degrees C.
The enameled surface is easy to clean and scratch-resistant. The enamel is completely hygienic and will not absorb odors or flavors. Le Creuset Stoneware is extremely strong and durable, and resists staining, chipping and cracking. The handles, knobs and rims have been designed for a secure, easy-to-hold grip.
Cleaning and Care
DO NOT use any Stoneware piece on the stovetop or any other direct heat source.
OVEN: Maximum oven-safe temperature is 500 degrees F / 260 degrees C. Use oven mitts for lifting at all times.
BROILER: When using under a broiler allow a gap of no less than 2-1/2 inches between the rim of the dish and the heat source.
MICROWAVE: Handles may become hot during prolonged microwave use, especially if the handles are enclosed with plastic wrap. Cover just the open top of the dish, leaving the handles exposed.
FREEZER-TO-OVEN USE: Do not place a frozen dish of food in a preheated oven. Place the frozen dish in a cold oven and set the temperature, allowing the dish and oven to heat together. Before serving always check that the center of the food is completely and uniformly hot.
CLEANING: Before the first use, wash the dish in hot, soapy water, and rinse and dry thoroughly. For most day-to-day cleaning, cool the dish for a few minutes before washing and drying, or wash in the dishwasher, allowing the full cycle to complete. Never leave a dish fully immersed in water. For removal of stubborn residues allow the dish to cool, fill with warm, soapy water and allow it to soak for 10 to 20 minutes. Wash in the usual way using a plastic brush or scouring pad if necessary.
By Le Creuset
Paderno World Cuisine 0.375-Quart Rectangular Cast-Iron Casserole, White
Kitchen Craft 39 cm Home Made Stoneware Rectangle Bread Baking Cloche by KitchenCraft
- PROOF AND BAKE: place your dough to prove with a defined shape, then bake in the oven in the same dish
- LIGHT, CRISPY LOAF: the lid traps steam to retain moisture and maintain an even temperature – for thick, crispy crusts and a soft crumb
- DURABLE: this bread cloche is made of strong stoneware, so it’s great for baking enthusiasts and heat resistant to 220??C (428??F)
- Gift boxed with an easy-to-follow bread recipe. 12 month guarantee
Discover how easy it is to achieve delicious home-baked, artisan bread! Designed to replicate the domed roof of traditional brick bread ovens, the unglazed stoneware cloche creates a depth of crust and crisp bake and its so simple to do! Your bread dough sits inside the cloche for the second prove and when youre ready, pops into the oven to bake. The specially crafted domed lid traps steam and maintains an even baking temperature leaving the bread with a thick crispy crust and light inside. Round shape also available (KCHMCLOCHERD).From growing your own, picking your own to making your own, the Home made collection offers the very best in cooking what nature has provided.
Viking 3-Ply Stainless Steel Oval Roaster with Metal Induction Lid and Rack, 8.5 Quart
- 3-in-1 Roasting Pan can be used as an open or covered roaster, Dutch Oven or Stockpot
- lid can be used separately for cooking and serving
- 3-Ply construction works on all cooktops including induction, stove top, oven , grill and broiler
- safe to 600°F/315°C
- 18/8 Stainless Interior is easy to clean and will not react with food, keeping flavors intact
- Signature Viking handles for comfort, and secure grip
- usable capacity of 8.5 qt
- can cook up to a 14lb turkey
- Stainless wire rack elevates food for even cooking, suspends from rim of pan for easy draining
The Viking 8.5 Quart 3-in 1 Roaster is a versatile cooking vessel; use it as a conventional open roaster for poultry, meats or vegetables, add the lid to convert it into a 9 Quart (to rim) covered roaster, Dutch Oven or stockpot. Internal volume markings in quarts and liters allow for easy addition or reduction of ingredients. Use the lid separately as a 4 Quart Au Gratin, casserole, saute or serving vessel. The roaster’s oval shape promotes a convection effect to heat food more quickly, while its 3-Ply Stainless Steel construction through out the vessel ensures even heating in the oven and on the cooktop when deglazing or making sauces and gravy. The mirror finish makes it a beautiful serving dish on the table or buffet. Rolled edges ensure easy drip-free pouring. The elevated stainless rack promotes even cooking and can hang from the rim of the roaster for easy draining. Both roaster and lid work on all cooktops including induction. Stovetop, Oven, Grill & Broiler safe to 600°F/315°C, dishwasher safe, lifetime limited warranty. Viking products began with a passion for cooking. Viking offers a full assortment of culinary products that deliver on the Viking promise of Professional Performance for your Home. You Know our Kitchens; Now Discover our Cookware.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found retangular dutch oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best retangular dutch oven: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy