Which Is The Best Philips Food Processor 7778
Nowadays, there are so many products of philips food processor 7778 in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for philips food processor 7778 in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings philips food processor 7778 which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Hamilton Beach (70730) Food Processor & Vegetable Chopper with Bowl Scraper, 10 Cup, Electric
- Scraper attachment saves time when chopping or pureeing – no need to stop and remove lid to use a spatula
- Bowl Scraper works while processor is on or off
- Powerful 450 watt motor with 2 speeds plus pulse
- 10 cup bowl is big enough for most jobs but small enough for easy storage
- Chop, puree and mix with the stainless steel S-blade
- Shred and slice with stainless steel, reversible slicing /shredding disc
- Large feed chute fits a whole block of cheese
- Dishwasher safe bowl, lid and blades. BPA-free in all food zones
With the Hamilton Beach Bowl Scraper Food Processor, there’s no need to stop and remove the lid to dislodge food from the side of the bowl. The built-in scraper does the work for you, even while the processor is on for continuous processing. Kitchen Tips- For a more uniform consistency, start with pieces of food that are similar in size. Cut food into 1-inch (2.5-cm) pieces before processing with the chopping/mixing blade and leave room in the bowl for the food to be tossed around.When chopping foods, pulsing on and off will produce the best results.Operating time will depend on the quantity of food being processed. Most foods can be sliced, chopped, or shredded in seconds.To slice or shred cheese, use firm cheeses like Cheddar or Swiss that have been chilled for at least 30 minutes. Soft cheese like Mozzarella must be placed in the freezer for 30 minutes prior to processing to ensure it is firm enough for shredding.All removable parts are top rack dishwasher safe
Philips HR2505/26 Multichopper with Chop Drop Technology Black
- Chopping onions is an unpleasant experience, so Philips developed ChopDrop technology to enable you to chop like a chef! The included basket holds in the ingredients, while 3 blades do your chopping. Dry and perfectly-sized pieces fall into the bowl, ready for their next step in your meal. Perfect for vegetables, cheese nuts and more
- The included high-speed blade allows you finely chop ingredients such as meat, nuts, herbs, chocolate and more. Finely grind meat for meatballs and tacos, or prepare homemade pesto, hummus and salad dressing.
- To use simply press down on the top of the MultiChopper! No extra buttons, settings or switches. Chopping like a chef with a single touch.
- The large ChopDrop basket is designed to fit a whole onion. Just peel and cut in half, and let the MultiChopper do the rest for you. No more tears!
- The 1.1 L bowl allows you to prepare all the necessary ingredients for your meal.
At last, you can chop like a chef. The Philips Multichopper with ChopDrop™ technology dices ingredients such as onion, cheese, nuts and more into perfectly sized pieces, every time. The unique basket holds your ingredients while 3 stainless steel blades chop to perfection. Once the pieces reach the optimal size, they drop from the basket into the bowl. Enjoy great tasting, good-looking homemade food with your family, every day!
Hamilton Beach (70670) Food Processor & Vegetable Chopper, 10 Cup, Electric
- Full-size 10-cup food processor with powerful 525-watt motor
- 6 Versatile Functions: Chop, Puree, Fine Shred, Coarse Shred, Slice and Crinkle Cut
- 2 reversible slicing/shredding discs
- stainless-steel chopping blade
- 2 speed options plus pulse for precision results
- oversized feed chute
- Dishwasher-safe bowl, lid, blades, and discs
- internal cord storage. BPA free
Full size 10-cup Food processor – for large batch processing Has 525 watts of power with 2 speeds plus pulse speed option for maximum versatility- 4 functions- slcing- shredding, crinkle cutting, & fine shredding f rom 2 reversible discs . Has large stainless steel chopping blade & oversized feed chute. Dishwasher safe bowl & blades .Internal cord storage
Braun FP3020 12 Cup Food Processor Ultra Quiet Powerful motor, includes 7 Attachment Blades + Chopper and Citrus Juicer , Made in Europe with German Engineering
- MANY POSSIBILITIES: The food procesor is used for chop, slice, whisk and knead, or even get a vitamin boost with the juicer attachment
- SPEED SETTING : It has variable speeds you can set your own speed as well as a pulse mode
- POWER & VOLTAGE: Rated Powerful 600 watt motors for Processing – 110V For USA
- YOUR GUARANTEE: One year warranty from the manufacturer
Enjoy cooking and baking with the World’s Top Rated 12 cup food processor!!!!!
Every cook – professional or not – knows the frequent slicing, dicing, shredding and mixing that happens in the kitchen. By purchasing a food processor you can save your time doing all these much quicker than do it with a knife.
The well-known Braun brand designed the most functional food processor with a wide range of tools for your convenience. Here’s what they have for you.
Manufacturing & power :
Made in Europe with German Engineering for the best performance
Rated 600W and can Deliver Up to 900W peak Power
12 cup for dry ingredients
9 cups for liquid (wet ingredients).
Quick to put together.
Silent strength Ultra-Quiet.
Energy efficient with low power consumption.
Pre-set speed function.
Compact design Easy to store.
Easy to clean: Every part (except the base with the motor) is dishwasher safe.
1) The processing bowl locks onto the motor base.
2) The processor will not start until the lid is properly closed.
A variety of accessories to satisfy any food preparation desire.
(1) Ultimate kugel Potato Latkes blade.
(1) Top rated S blade.
(1) Citrus juicer attachment.
Please note: The Coarse Slicer Insert B Blade 12 & the French fry System is not included you can still buy them separately or as a set Asin: B01B6QWHC0.
In addition you receive as a bonus the Braun Mini Work Bowl, perfect for processing small amounts of sauces or nuts.
With all the attachments it’s a powerful machine that the most creative of cooks could want, and it’s top quality!
Why wait Click “ADD TO CART” now and enjoy every day!
Hamilton Beach 70725A 12-Cup Stack & Snap Food Processor and Vegetable Chopper Black
- PREP THE FRESHEST INGREDIENTS. A powerful 450 watt motor and 2 speeds plus pulse control save you time and money.
- SIMPLE TO ASSEMBLE AND USE. Stack & Snap design requires no difficult twisting or locking. A simple function guide is printed on the food processor for ease of use.
- 12 CUP CAPACITY. Sealed bowl helps prevent leaks when mixing liquids.
- STAINLESS STEEL BLADES. S-blade and reversible slice/shred disc chop, slice, shred, mix and puree just about anything.
- LARGE FEED CHUTE. Big Mouth feed chute fits whole foods for quick, easy processing and less prep time.
- Simple function guide shows you which blade to use & which button to press
Designed to be uniquely simple, the Hamilton Beach® Stack & Snap™ 12 Cup Food Processor requires no twisting, turning or locking during assembly. Instead, it’s as easy as stacking the 12-cup bowl onto the base, then snapping on the lid.
Cuisinart DLC-2ABC Mini Prep Plus Food Processor Brushed Chrome and Nickel
- 250-watt food processor with 3-cup plastic work bowl
- Chops and grinds with patented reversible stainless-steel blade
- Simple push-button control panel
- durable, yet lightweight plastic body
- Dishwasher-safe bowl and lid for quick cleanup
- spatula included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- 24-ounce work bowl with handle
- Not recommend to grind beans with this as it chops.
- Stainless steel blade with sharp and blunt edges
- Limited 18-month warranty
Included components of the Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor Pulse controlled buttons Why Is This The Perfect Mini Processor For You? The Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor handles a variety of food preparation tasks including chopping, grinding, puréeing, emulsifying and blending. The patented auto-reversing SmartPower blade provides a super-sharp edge for the delicate chopping of herbs and for blending and puréeing other soft foods. The blunt edge offers a powerful cutting surface to grind through spices and other hard foods. Pulse activation gives maximum control for precision processing, whether chopping or grinding. Spatula, product manual and recipe booklet included. Using Your Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor The powerful high-speed 250-Watt motor works hard and fast to accomplish any small job with ease. Chop herbs, onions, garlic; grind spices, hard cheese, purée baby foods; blend mayonnaise and flavored butters, all with the same compact appliance. The Mini-Prep Plus Processor takes up minimum counter space and stores neatly on the countertop or in a cabinet. Best Practices When Using Your Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor Size Always cut large pieces of food into smaller pieces of even size – about 1/2-Inch. If you don’t start with pieces that are small and uniform, you will not get an even chop. Quantity You don’t want to overload the 3-Cup work bowl. Use the quantities given in the included recipe section of the product manual. As a rule of thumb, remember that after being processed, food should not reach more than 2/3 of the way up the central hub of the blade assembly. Selecting the Right Operating Control Use the Chop function for chopping, puréeing and mixing. It’s the best option, for example, when chopping soft, fragile food such as herbs, celery, onions, garlic and most cheeses. It is also the right choice for puréeing cooked vegetables, making mayonnaise and mixing salad dressing. Pulse action is best when you are using the chop function. Two or three pulses are often enough. Use the Grind function for grinding spices and for chopping hard food such as peppercorns, seeds, chocolate and nuts. Continuous-hold action is best when you are using the grind function. Adding Liquid You can add liquids such as water, oil or flavoring while the machine is running. For example, you might want to add oil when making mayonnaise or salad dressing, or you could add vanilla or alcohol when making frozen yogurt. Pour the liquid through one of the two openings in the cover. Removing Food From the Sides of the Bowl Occasionally food will stick to the sides of the bowl as you process. Stop the machine to clear food away. After the blade has stopped moving, remove the cover and use the spatula to scrape the food from the sides of the bowl back into the center. Cleaning and Storage Read to clean up? No problem To simplify cleaning, rinse the work bowl, cover and blade immediately after each use, so that food won’t dry on them. Wash blade assembly, work bowl, cover and spatula in warm soapy water. If you have a dishwasher, you can wash the work bowl, cover, blade assembly and spatula on the top rack. The Mini-Prep Plus Processor stores neatly on the countertop in a minimum of space. The hidden cord storage underneath the motor base will help to keep excess cord off the countertop. Store the unit assembled to prevent loss of parts. Easily dice tomatoes in seconds Just a Few of the Many Foods You Can Prepare Food Item Operation/Technique Comments/Notes Seeds and Dried Berries Grind. Pulse to break up, then process continuously to desired consistency. Coriander, cumin, dill, fennel, sesame, poppy and juniper berries Herbs, fresh Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Rinse and dry completely. Remove leaves from stems to chop. Onions Chop. Pulse 5-10 times to chop to desired size. Peel; Cut into 3⁄4-inch or smaller pieces of similar size. Mushrooms Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Choose firm, fresh mushrooms. Cut into quarters or even-size pieces, no larger than 3⁄4-inch. Nuts Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Toast nuts first for maximum flavor. Allow to cool completely before chopping. Vegetables, cooked Chop. Pulse 5-10 times to chop, then process continuously until desired consistency is reached. Cook vegetables until tender. Process to a smooth purée for baby food or sauces; may need to add liquid for consistency. .
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found philips food processor 7778 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best philips food processor 7778: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy