The Best Home Theatre Receiver 72
Best home theatre receiver 7.2 Reviews :If you are reading this, then you already know about home theatre receiver 7.2 is a great product for you, your family or any other person whom you are planning to buy. Don’t worry about price if you are looking for a home theatre receiver 7.2 for any person or your home, office or personal use then also we have covered all kind of home theatre receiver 7.2. It doesn’t matter what’s your budget we have listed all minimum to maximum price budget details.
Thanks to e-commerce explosion, we now have a Sale more often and predictable than the monsoon. If home theatre receiver 7.2 is your interest area, then you are at the right place and with the advent of new year, at right time. Investing in home theatre receiver 7.2 has become very foggy with a lot of malicious product and fakes out there.
So, if you need a handy guide to ensure that your investment is safe, look no more beyond our Ultimate Buying Guide for home theatre receiver 7.2. Here we bring out the best in the home theatre receiver 7.2 which you can safely buy in 2021.
992 reviews analysed
1. 1000W Bluetooth Home Theater Receiver
- BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY: The professional integrated high powered stereo receiver is equipped w/ Bluetooth wireless music streaming. Works with today’s latest devices including Smartphones, iPhone, iPad and computers with hassle Free receiver pairing
- 4K UHD TV SUPPORT: The AV digital amp box is equipped w/ 4K Ultra HD TV, 3D and Blu ray video pass-through support w/ dedicated RCA subwoofer output
- includes a remote control
- 1000W PEAK POWER: The Pyle 5. 2 channel hi-fi home theater receiver is perfect for your home entertainment system. Gives you 1000W peak power to be used for speakers and subwoofers w/ 4-16 ohms impedance, lets you enjoy high quality amplified audio
- Connect and stream audio/video from external devices via USB, RCA, HDMI, optical/digital audio
- EQ CONTROLS: The home amplifier with Bluetooth has 2 ¼” mic inputs with independent input source selection. Equipped w/ next-gen audio DSP sound processing technology and controls for echo, bass, treble, microphone, and volume adjustments
- DIGITAL VFD Display: The home theater surround sound receiver system has a built-in VFD display w/ AM/FM radio. Features front panel control center & integrated over the current, short circuit and over-voltage protection
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Home Theatre Receiver 72, 1000W Bluetooth Home Theater Receiver would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago 1000W Bluetooth Home Theater Receiver was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is 1000W Bluetooth Home Theater Receiver would be the Best Home Theatre Receiver 72 for Money.
2. Denon Avr X2700h Ultra Channel Receiver
- FULL VOICE CONTROL COMPATIBILITY WITH AMAZON ALEXA so you can adjust the volume, change tracks & switch inputs absolutely hands-free. Also works with Google Assistant, Apple Siri & integrates with home-automation systems like Josh.ai & Control4 SDPP
- UNMATCHED 3D REALISM FOR YOUR HOME THEATER SYSTEM – Immersive surround sound with Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization & DTS Virtual:X & crisp, clean picture with advanced video processing – 4K & new 8K pass-through – bring movies & music to life
- CONNECT WITH ANY HD/ULTRA HD TV, SUBWOOFER, BLU-RAY PLAYER & TURNTABLE FOR INCREDIBLE STEREO SOUND – USB, 8 HDMI ports (6 In/ 2 Out) with HDCP 2.3 processing, Digital In, Phono input & Network support with a range of wireless connections
- GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR 4K TV – Enjoy the highest quality 3D audio and video knowing that the AVR-X2700H is 8K READY WHEN YOU ARE. This high-power amplifier meets the most demanding entertainment needs with the latest technology available
- NEXT GEN GAMING – Enjoy a smooth, lag-free gaming experience with spectacular imaging, reduced lag & frame tearing with 4K/120Hz pass-through, Variable Refresh Rate (VRR), Quick Frame Transport (QFT), and Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM)
- ENJOY THE MOST ADVANCED VIDEO TECHNOLGY AVAILABLE with Dynamic HDR and HDR10+. This 7.2 channel receiver delivers clarity, contrast & color, & Quick Media Switching eliminates video delay
- AWARD-WINNING ON-SCREEN SETUP ASSISTANT provides simple, clear instructions to connect your TV, & Audyssey MultEQ XT (with 2 preset options) that accurately calibrates all speakers in your home setup & tunes the AVR for an optimal listening experience
- EXTEND THE REACH OF YOUR MUSIC to any room in the house via Wi-Fi, Airplay 2 or Bluetooth with HEOS MULTI-ROOM WIRELESS SPEAKERS like the Denon Home series, without any extra hardware. Get Hi-Fi audio around your home with Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn & more
Powering 95W per channel, the Denon AVR-X2700H 7.2 channel 8K AV receiver supports the latest in 3D audio formats, including Dolby Atmos, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X. It features the latest HDMI specifications such as 8K/60Hz, 4K/120Hz pass-through and upscaling, VRR, ALLM, HDR10+ and eARC support. With HEOS Built-in, stream music wirelessly via Bluetooth, Wi-Fi & Airplay 2 from Spotify, Pandora, Amazon Music HD, TIDAL, Deezer and more. Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple Siri and Josh.ai for seamless voice control. The award-winning Denon Setup Assistant provides a quick and seamless setup experience, while Audyssey MultEQ room calibration technology optimizes the AVR to provide a truly immersive 3D audio experience custom-tailored to your unique listening environment.
3. Sony Strdh190 Stereo Receiver Bluetooth
- wireless remote control (2AA batteries included)
- In the box: Remote (RMT-AA400U), Batteries, FM antenna
- 100 watts x 2 (8 ohms, 1 kHz)
- Connect up to 4 speakers
- Built-in Bluetooth lets you wirelessly stream from other Bluetooth devices
- Low-profile design (5 ¼” tall) fits easily into conventional AV cabinet
- Phono Input, 4 Stereo RCA Audio Inputs, 3.5mm Input, Stereo RCA Output
- FM Radio with 30-station presets
- Full-size (1/4”) headphone jack
- A/B switching to play all at once, or in separate zones
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Sony Strdh190 Stereo Receiver Bluetooth has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Sony Strdh190 Stereo Receiver Bluetooth is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Sony Strdh190 Stereo Receiver Bluetooth easily gets the award of Best Home Theatre Receiver 72 Under 100$.
- I have it connected to a turntable and the sound quality is excellent for the price.
- Sound quality is excellent for such an inexpensive reciever.
- The issue with the amplifier causes it too lose one star.
- I also stream with the built-in bluetooth via my phone.
- After two months with this receiver i could not be more satisfied.
- The only con, and it’s unfair to consider at this price, is that it’s not a house shaking system.
- Outstanding, the price, can’t believe the performance.
- Paired this receiver with a fluance rt81 elite high fidelity turntable and yamaha ns-6490 3-way bookshelf speakers.
- My biggest needs was a reciever with phono inputs and something that would be able to handle my chunky polk cobra cables (good … Read More
- Easy to setup & lots of choices for good surround tv
- Can’t beat all the features for the price.
4. Wireless Bluetooth Home Audio Amplifier
- EQ CONTROLS: This multi purpose 5-channel compact home theater digital stereo receiver box features crisp buttons and rotary knob controls for audio adjustment. Includes 12V adapter and remote control for easy distant audio adjustments
- BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY: The small personal integrated indoor stereo receiver is equipped with Bluetooth wireless music streaming. Works with today’s latest devices including smartphones, tablets, laptops, computers w/ hassle-free receiver pairing
- 100 WATT POWER: The Pyle 5 Channel HiFi Audio Amplifier w/ 100W peak power gives your entertainment system a boost! Offers low distortion w/ acoustically accurate audio reproduction allowing you to enjoy crisp and high quality amplified audio
- FRONT CONTROL PANEL: The compact amplifier which features full range stereo sound reproduction has a built-in LCD display w/ crisp buttons for the functions such as standby , tuner (-/+), surround, mute, input and a rotary control knob for the volume
- 4 INPUTS: The professional Hi-Fi amp supports various external devices. Features RCA subwoofer output, AUX RCA L/R audio inputs, HDMI output + 2 HDMI inputs, FM radio antenna input, 5 sets of spring loaded speaker terminal connectors
Wireless Bluetooth Home Audio Amplifier is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Wireless Bluetooth Home Audio Amplifier if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Home Theatre Receiver 72 is that even though Wireless Bluetooth Home Audio Amplifier is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
- We are thoroughly pleased and impressed with the sound quality.
- A very compact and cost efficient product.
- Good product, the manual for set up sound is not so clear instructions.
- Works good doesn’t work for my xbox one s for 4k.
- Love it, will try other new this product
- You have to be careful with the remote when you press the preset not to hold it over 2 sec.
- It far surpasses more expensive competitors units.
- Like the fm is weak it may needa roof antenna to get some distant stations .
- Great price great quality and sound
- This is a great little amp. It does everything it’s designed to do well. I’d have liked an optical input but that wouldn’t co… Read More
- Sounds great with my 4 ceiling speakers with xbox audio and fm. Small and compact and easy setup.
5. Onkyo Tx Nr595 Receiver Compatible Enabled
- FEATURES. Support for HDR (High Dynamic Range) video, 4K/60p and HDR (HDR10, hlg, Dolby vision, BT.2020). Dynamic Audio Amplification (DAA) features a custom High-Current Low-Noise Power Transformer, customized capacitors and discrete amp output.
- DOLBY ATMOS. Dolby Atmos Height Virtualizer provides an immersive listening experience, creating a virtual surround and height effect without employing additional surround or height speakers. 5.2.2-ch Dolby Atmos.
- Included Components: Remote controller, AAA Batteries x 2
- Wireless Communication Technology: AM/FM
- Connectivity Technology: USB
- SONOS COMPATIBLE. This Onkyo receiver can join your existing Sonos Home Sound System, or start a new one, by pairing with a Sonos Connect. The AVR ties into the Sonos ecosystem, waking, changing inputs and playing at the desired volume from the Sonos app.
- Power Source Type: Corded Electric
- DTS PLAYBACK. Dolby Atmos and DTS formats provide advanced sound mapping so effects move from speaker to speaker around the room, wrapping in the films and games. You can also enjoy your 3D speaker layout with classic titles.
- SMART AVR. This is the heart of your home entertainment system. Access streaming content from Amazon Music, Pandora, Spotify, TIDAL, Deezer and TuneIn to share sound as part of a multi-room system.
Onkyo TX-NR595 Home Audio Smart Audio and Video Receiver. Smart, simple, sensational surround-sound. With six HDMI inputs and dual outputs integrating players, TV and projector, you’re set for a 4K HDR video experience inside Dolby Atmos or DTS sound delivered through any speaker layout. FEATURES: Built-In Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Wireless Technology. Powered Zone 2 speaker outputs can play the same or different sources (including HDMI) in one or both zones. Dolby Atmos Height Virtualizer and DTS Virtual create an immersive 3D soundfield. Dolby Surround and DTS Neural add overhead dimensionality to regular soundtracks. SMART AV Receiver bundles Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, TIDAL, Deezer and TuneIn. Works with Sonos, AirPlay 2, DTS Play-Fi and FlareConnect. New simple remote with DSP-based Vocal Enhancer function and backed by DAA’s high-current muscle. 2-Channel Network. 170 watts per channel.
6. Yamaha Rx V385 5 1 Channel Receiver Bluetooth
- YPAO auto-calibration technology for ideal sound,Exclusive Yamaha CINEMA DSP technology supports playback of HD Audio (Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, etc.), providing natural and expansive sound imaging
- 4K Ultra HD support, HDR10, Dolby vision, hybrid log-gamma and BT.2020
- 5.1-Channel powerful surround sound
- Providing complete compatibility with the latest HDMI standards, this AV receiver delivers transmission of 4K video at 60 frames/second pass-through. It also supports HDR (high dynamic range) Video including Dolby Vision and Hybrid Log-Gamma which provides incredible contrast, smooth tone and rich, bright colors
- HDMI 2.1 with HDCP 2.2 (4-in/1-out)
- Bluetooth for wireless connectivity.Rated Output Power (1kHz, 1ch driven)- 100 W (8 ohms, 0.9% THD). Rated Output Power (20Hz-20kHz, 2ch driven)- 70 W (8 ohms, 0.09% THD). Maximum Effective Output Power (1kHz, 1ch driven) (JEITA)- 145 W (6 ohms, 10% THD)
Yamaha Rx V385 5 1 Channel Receiver Bluetooth is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Onkyo TX-NR595 Home Audio Smart Audio And Video Receiver, Sonos Compatible And Dolby Atmos Enabled, 4K Ultra HD And Airplay 2 (2019 Model), Black which have been in market longer than anyone. Yamaha Rx V385 5 1 Channel Receiver Bluetooth brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Yamaha Rx V385 5 1 Channel Receiver Bluetooth is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Home Theatre Receiver 72 in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Home Theatre Receiver 72 and it could be any of the high value Home Theatre Receiver 72, chances are that would be much costlier than Yamaha Rx V385 5 1 Channel Receiver Bluetooth. Yamaha Rx V385 5 1 Channel Receiver Bluetooth will have more than 50% of all its features.
- Overall, i’m very satisfied with the yamaha rx-v385.
- I was quite surprised at how great the sound quality was.
- The sound is good but greatly affected by the quality of speakers the buyer is using.
- It’s a very high quality product except for the bluetooth does not find your signal at all
- 8mhz dsd64 which is still great considering the price.
- And this yamaha gives me exactly what i need, at an excellent price.
- For the price i doubt you can find better.
- Building a decent home theatre does not have cost you a fortune.
- The automatic speaker calibration that this receiver comes was fast & easy.
- I contemplated for several weeks before i finally decided on the rxv385.
- The best feature is that straight out of the box everything seemed to work without doing a whole lot of setup.
- Have used a soundbar for the past few years but finally decided to jump back on a detecated surround system.
- I do own a yamaha bluray and an giant yamaha motorcyle.
- Just replaced a marantz sr 6010 that was nothing but trouble from the start.
- Bluetooth playback is alright, music enhancer does a noticible job of cleaning the music a bit, nothing extreme but does add a … Read More
- Very nice Home Theater receiver
- Hey….this stuff is complicated and takes some study…to choose an AV Receiver, TV, Speakers, etc…etc..etc.. I do own a Yam… Read More
7. Onkyo Tx Sr494 Receiver Ultra Dolby
Onkyo Tx Sr494 Receiver Ultra Dolby is another one which falls under Home Theatre Receiver 72 for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Onkyo Tx Sr494 Receiver Ultra Dolby ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Home Theatre Receiver 72 and that is what has revived them. Onkyo Tx Sr494 Receiver Ultra Dolby has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Onkyo Tx Sr494 Receiver Ultra Dolby is amazing features.
8. Pioneer Vsx Lx104 7 2 Ch Network Receiver
- MCACC Auto Room Tuning: With the custom microphone, the system automatically compensates for differences in speaker size, level and distance, and equalizes response.
- Dolby Atmos/Dolby Surround Upmixing: The VSX-LX104 is compatible with 5.2.2ch configuration of the latest theater sound platform, Dolby Atmos.
- Next Generation Video Standard Ready: The VSX-LX104 supports pass-through for HDR10, HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma), and Dolby Vision signals.
- Works with SONOS: By connecting the VSX-LX104 to Sonos Connect, you can play any music or audio source on your Sonos app.
- DTS:X/DTS Neural:X Upmixing: DTS:X is the next-generation audio codec from DTS that leverages object-based audio to enable new immersive and interactive audio experiences.
- Remote Controller
Pioneer Vsx Lx104 7 2 Ch Network Receiver is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Pioneer Vsx Lx104 7 2 Ch Network Receiver wins the users. Most of them who buy Pioneer Vsx Lx104 7 2 Ch Network Receiver once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Home Theatre Receiver 72 in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Home Theatre Receiver 72 to any other Home Theatre Receiver 72 is least.
9. Wireless Bluetooth Power Amplifier System – 300W 4 Channel Home Theater Audio Stereo Sound Receiver Box Entertainment w/USB, RCA, 3.5mm AUX, LED, Remote – for Speaker, PA, Studio Use – Pyle PT390BTU
- 8 INPUTS: The personal digital amp box supports iPhone, smartphone, computer, iPad, USB, SD, MP3, AM FM radio tuner, CD player. Features 2 microphone inputs w/ echo, 2 RCA inputs, 2 RCA outputs, 4 pairs of speaker terminal binding posts
- EQ CONTROLS: The sound amplifying device has crisp buttons for audio sources and selector, rotary knob for equalization, mic and master volume adjustments. Features blue LED illuminated buttons to easily adjust the functions even in the dark
- 300 WATT POWER: The Pyle Digital AM/FM Stereo Receiver is perfect for your PA, karaoke and home entertainment system. It gives you 300W peak power to be used for multi speakers w/ 8-ohm impedance allowing you to enjoy high quality amplified audio
- BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY: The professional integrated indoor house stereo receiver is equipped w/ Bluetooth wireless music streaming. Works w/ today’s latest devices including smartphones, tablets, laptops, and computers w/ hassle-free receiver pairing
- DISPLAY METER: The compact and rack mount amplifier has a built-in digital LCD display meter which displays all the functions and input used. Antenna, audio cable cord, remote control are also included in the package for distant audio adjustments
- Otherwise i am very happy with it.
- Good sound for the money, i would buy it again.
- They also track through a little oddly, don’t start with the first on the left and then move right, but you get used to it.
- Must always pay special attention to the volums as it goes higher to 20dp with the system is turner on.
- It plays great and was at a good price
- This pyle unit is easily the equal of one twice the cost.
- 1 awesome receiver for less than 50$ wow a pyle reciever 3000 watts that was a surprise i purchased that usually receiver run upt 250.
- A very good unit, and at this price, a great buy !
- The bluetooth does not reach more than 15ft but works well.
- I got this for my teenage son and he absolutely loves it
- Good garage radio.If I could change one thing on it, it would be when the radio powers on… It doesn’t default back to the las… Read More
- FM has weak signal amplification so outside antenna maybe required for your favorite channel. Also wish it would remember that … Read More
10. 5 2 Channel Hi Fi Bluetooth Stereo Amplifier
- Digital LCD display: The home theater surround sound receiver System has a built-in LCD display and AM/FM radio. Features front panel control center and integrated over current, short circuit and over voltage protection. Includes remote control
- 5. 2 Channel: the Pyle 5. 2 Channel hi-fi home theater receiver is perfect for your home entertainment system. Gives you 1000 watts peak power to be used for speakers and subwoofers W/ 4-16 ohms impedance, lets you enjoy high quality amplified audio
- 4K UHD TV support: the AV digital amp box is equipped w/ 4K Ultra HD TV, 3D and Blu-ray video pass-through support W/ dedicated RCA subwoofer output. Connect and stream Audio/video from external devices via USB, RCA, 3 HDMI, optical/digital Audio
- Bluetooth-compatible: the professional integrated high powered stereo receiver is equipped w/ Bluetooth wireless music streaming. Works with today’s latest devices including smart phones, iPhone, iPad and computers with hassle-free receiver pairing
- Eq controls: the home amplifier with Bluetooth has 2 ¼” mic inputs with independent input source selection. Equipped w/ next Gen Audio DSP sound processing technology and controls for echo, bass, treble, microphone and volume adjustments
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Home Theatre Receiver 72 yet, then 5 2 Channel Hi Fi Bluetooth Stereo Amplifier is your choice. It is another one which is Best Home Theatre Receiver 72 Under 100$ and Home Theatre Receiver 72 comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. 5 2 Channel Hi Fi Bluetooth Stereo Amplifier offers best features and although it does not have, 5 2 Channel Hi Fi Bluetooth Stereo Amplifier’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Home Theatre Receiver 72 Under 100$
Music lovers always appreciate good sound quality, and an AV (audio/video) receiver provides you with a nonpareil experience. The market is inundated with gadgets every day, and it is not easy to buy one without doing a little homework. If you want to get the most out of your home entertainment system, an audio/video receiver (AVR) is a must. It is the focal point of a home theater system. You need an AVR for a multitude of tasks, ranging from supplying power to your speakers to enabling surround sound. Having a clear idea of the features that you should be looking for is the first step towards making a suitable choice. To make your research easier, we have devised a useful guide to help you buy the best AV receiver, after going through thousands of AV receiver reviews on the Internet.
The best AVRs can be classified on the basis of the number of audio inputs and output ports that they feature, the number of channels that they support, and the number of speakers they can power.
5.1 Channel–It is the basic model that support five speakers and one sub-woofer.
7.1 Channel–This model supports two additional speakers, making it a total of seven, and a sub-woofer for a richer sound.
7.2 Channel–This is one of the best AVRs, designed for larger rooms and higher configuration home theater systems. It supports an additional sub-woofer for a more even distribution of sound.
9.2 Channel– This is the latest AV receiver that supports up to nine speakers and two sub-woofers.
Warranty: Most users would recommend choosing a product with a reliable warranty. When you invest a substantial amount of money in an appliance, you would like to have the benefit of easy replacement of parts in the event of any manufacturing defects.
Ease of use: Using all the features to your best advantage is only possible if you understand them clearly. It is quite clear that most users prefer user-friendly interfaces that can be regulated with ease.
Stay away from cheap products: Most users would recommend that you should always opt for reliable brands that offer quality products and best after-sales services.
What to consider before buying an AV receiver
Today’s market is filled with many types of AV receivers and an equally high number of features—which can leave you perplexed as to which one to choose. We have put together a few factors for you to consider before you make a purchase:
Check the number of inputs: Opt for an AV receiver that comes with at least six input points. This, indeed, is the most important feature to be considered. Also, ensure there are a number of HDMI inputs, as most of the gadgets you use today are HDMI devices.
Do not go by the latest model: Decide on the model based on the features you would really need. With each new model, new features get added: Airplay streaming, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Dolby Atmos, etc.–the list goes on. However, wireless capabilities, streaming features, and a USB port can be considered necessary—don’t compromise on those features.
Decide on the stereo/surround option: Opt for stereo if the purpose of the AV receiver is to listen to quality music. An AV receiver with a surround mode is meant for home theater use. Although a stereotype receiver is old-fashioned, it is the ideal one if you plan to listen to music only. You can save a substantial sum of money by not buying the surround type–unless, of course, you feel you really want it.
Check the power: This determines the quality of sound transmitted by your receiver. A high-wattage receiver will provide better sound quality even at low and medium volumes. Keep in mind the size and sensitivity of your speakers while selecting an AVR. Also, you should consider the size and design of the room in which you are planning to set up your equipment before making a decision about the relevant amplification.Buy the receiver that is powerful enough for accommodating the connected speakers, as well as the room in which it is located. The larger the room, the more the power that is required. Also, with the “All channels driven” specification, you can be sure that sound will be amplified to all channels.
Check connectivity – The ideal AVR should have an adequate number of input and output ports to accommodate all your equipment, as well as some spare ports. The technology to look out for in this department is HDMI (High-definition Multimedia Interface), which gives you the best video and audio output. Your AVR should feature digital connections–you should also ensure that it has the correct inputs, keeping in mind the equipment you plan to connect to it.
Ensure adequate features– Typically, AVRs incorporate several features to regulate the quality of audio and video output. Multi-channel stereo, traditional surround sound and simulated environments such as jazz club and concert hall environments are the buzzwords in audio capability. Latest video capabilities include 3D streaming, multi-screen display, and video processing. Making a list of features that you require may narrow down your choices.
Latest fads: Bluetooth, Airplay, Song Pal and Wi-Fi are some of the features to look for. Bluetooth connectivity allows you to connect your AVR with any kind of Bluetooth-enabled device for streaming audio and visual files. Airplay connectivity is limited to Apple products. SongPal is a Sony app that allows you to stream music from your smartphone. Wi-Fi is another useful feature that you would like to have to access your home Internet connection without the use of an external Ethernet cable.
Interface: The wide range of features would not be of any use if you cannot figure out the way to use them optimally. The best AVRs come with a user-friendly graphical interface that is easy to understand and regulate.
Calibration: A number of AVRs now offer automatic calibration that checks and configures systems and settings on their own. This feature makes life easier, especially if your knowledge of audio-video systems is limited.
Pioneer, established in 1938 in Japan, is one of the leading manufacturers of the best quality musical equipment.
Yamaha is a Japanese company that has grown to become the world’s largest manufacturer of a range of musical instruments, audio/visual products, and other related products.
Onkyo Corporation from Japan is known for their musical equipment and AVRs. Their advanced products are very popular with users.