The 9 Best Cuisinart 4Cup Rice Cooker
Nowadays, there are so many products of cuisinart® 4-cup rice cooker in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for cuisinart® 4-cup rice cooker in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings cuisinart® 4-cup rice cooker which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
45,626 Reviews Scanned
Cuisinart CRC-400 Rice Cooker 4-Cup Silver
- Cuisinart rice cooker steams rice, meats and vegetables
- Square modern shape finished in brushed stainless steel
- Includes: Stainless-steel steaming basket, Non-stick, coated anodized aluminum cooking bowl, glass lid, paddle and measuring cup
- Automatically switches to warm when cooking is done
- NOTE: Please ensure to measure rice in the cup that comes along with the product ONLY
Now making the perfect rice dish is easy with the brushed stainless Cuisinart Rice Cooker. Its steam vent helps to prevent splattering, while its chrome-plated handles stay cool to the touch. Use the built-in tray to steam other foods while the rice is cooking; when you’re done, the non-stick coating and durable construction make cleanup a breeze. Features: Brushed stainless steel housing with chrome-plated handles|Makes 4-7 cups of cooked rice|Traditional lever control with warm and cook settings|Warm and cook indicator lights|Automatically switches to Warm when rice is cooked|Tempered glass cover with stainless rim and chrome-plated knob|Retractable cord storage|Stainless steel steaming pot|Measuring cup and rice spoon|Instruction/Recipe book|Limited 3-year warranty|BPA Free
Healthy cooking and sleek modern design meld in this rice cooker from Cuisinart. A smaller version of the eight-cup cooker, this one also features a handsome brushed stainless-steel exterior, a square shape with rounded corners, chrome-plated handles, and a glass lid with a stainless rim, chrome knob, and steam vent hole. Inside you’ll find a high-quality stainless-steel steaming basket and a nonstick cooking bowl that produces 4 to 7 cups of rice. The cooker also steams vegetables and thin cuts of meat, creating a complete, fat-free meal with little effort. Besides various types of rice, the cooker cooks couscous, polenta, oatmeal, boiled eggs, shrimp, and much more. An included booklet presents gourmet recipes for such mouth-watering meals as Creamy Parmesan Risotto with Asparagus, and Teriyaki Steamed Chicken with Cranberry Wild Rice.
One lever is all that’s required to flip the machine on. Two different colored LED lights illuminate, one during the cooking phase, and the other when the machine automatically switches to warm when cooking is done. Included with the machine are a textured plastic paddle for stirring and serving, and a plastic measuring cup calibrated specifically for rice. All the unit’s removable parts are dishwasher-safe. The cooker measures 7-3/4 by 7-3/4 by 9 inches, and is covered by a three-year warranty. –Ann Bieri
Rice Cooker Size: 4 Cup
- Makes up to seven cups of cooked rice
- Warm and cook indicator lights
- Automatically switches to “keep warm” setting after cooking is complete
- Features a stainless steel steaming pot and tempered glass lid with stainless steel rim and chrome-plated handle
- Chrome-plated handles stay cool for your safety
The 4-cup rice cooker from Cuisinart makes it easy to create any rice dish. Use the built-in tray to steam other foods while your rice is cooking. Plus, a handy steam vent helps prevent splattering. Please note: inner Cooking Pot is aluminum.
Cuisinart FRC-1000 Rice/Grain Multicooker White
- Large LCD screen with Selector knob for easy scrolling
- 10 Cup capacity
- Integrated quick reference guide
- automatically switches to Warm when food is cooked
- Removable anodized aluminum cooking pot with nonstick coating
- all removable parts are dishwasher safe
- 18 pre-programmed settings: rice: White, quick White, brown, quick brown, wild, hard, sushi, risotto grains: small (millet, quinoa etc.), chewy (wheat berries, bulgur, etc.), oatmeal pasta one pot meals beans sauté steam pre-wash soak
- Includes: measuring cup, rice paddle and steam tray
Cuisinart gives home chefs so many ways to cook – and so many different foods to cook – in one pot! the Cuisinart rice and grains multi cooker redefines versatility. With 18 pre-programmed settings, perfect results are guaranteed whatever is in the pot, and Cuisinart includes lots of recipes that demonstrate the full range of functions. This Multicolor even has a preset for pre-wash, making cleanup exceptionally quick and easy. With its family-sized, removable pot and easy-to-navigate selector knob and LCD screen, this is sure to become every cook’s favorite countertop cooking appliance.
Rice Cooker (4 Cups)
Cuisinart Rice Cooker 4-Cup Size Overall: 8.25″ H x 9.37″ W x 8.62″ D Product Weight: 6.4lbs
7-Cup Rice Cooker
- Elegant brushed stainless steel housing with embossed Cuisinart logo and chrome-plated side handles
- Makes 4-7 cups of cooked rice
- Traditional lever control with warm and cook settings
- Warm and Cook indicator lights
- Automatically switches to Warm when rice is cooked
068459230706 Features: -Brushed stainless steel housing with chrome-plated handles. -Makes 4-7 cups of cooked rice. -Traditional lever control with warm and cook settings. -Warm and cook indicator lights. -Automatically switches to “Warm” when rice is cooked. -Tempered glass cover. Dimensions: Overall Height – Top to Bottom: -8.8″. Overall Width – Side to Side: -19″. Overall Product Weight: -6 lbs. Overall Depth – Front to Back: -9.5″.
Cuisinart 77-412 Chef’s Classic Stainless 4-Piece 12-Quart Pasta/Steamer Set
- Stainless Steel
- Chef’s Choice Stainless: Mirror finish. Classic looks, professional performance
- Unsurpassed Heat Distribution: Aluminum encapsulated base heats quickly and spreads heat evenly. Eliminates hot spots
- Stainless Steel for Professional Results: Stainless steel cooking surface does not discolor, react with food or alter flavors. Great for classic cooking techniques like slow simmers, rolling boils and reduction of liquids
- Cool Grip Handle: Solid stainless steel riveted handle stays cool on the stovetop. A helper handle provides extra support and balance when lifting and pouring
- Drip-Free Pouring: Rim is tapered for drip-free pouring
- Flavor Lock Lid: Tight fitting cover seals in moisture and nutrients for healthier, more flavorful results, every time you cook
- Dishwasher Safe: Premium stainless steel easily cleans to original brilliant finish
This family-size 12 Quart Pasta/Steamer Set makes cooking and draining pasta easy. With handy measurement markings and an induction-ready base, dinner has never been easier. Includes a Flavor-Lock lid for healthier, steam cooking.
Simmer that crowd-size batch of three-alarm chili or boil up enough spaghetti to feed the whole block in this 12-quart Cuisinart Chef’s Classic stockpot. Made of professional quality 18/10 stainless steel that won’t react with acidic foods, the pot features solid cast stainless-steel handles, a tight-fitting lid, drip-free rim, and a mirror finish that retains its brightness through dishwasher, freezer, broiler, and oven use up to 550 degrees Fahrenheit. For even, conductive heating, an aluminum disk is encapsulated between two layers of stainless steel in the base. The stockpot measures 9 inches high and 11 inches in diameter; 14-1/2 inches including handles.
What makes this four-piece set special is its versatility. Included is a deep pasta insert, so you can lift out and drain your cooked pasta all in one fell swoop, without needing a colander; and a steamer basket that sits in the top portion of the pot and allows you to steam broccoli, shrimp, pot stickers, and all kinds of healthy, fat-free foods. The pasta insert and pot have the same riveted stainless-steel handles, while the basket features a swinging handle that tucks out of the way when the lid is on top. Every piece is dishwasher-safe. Cuisinart covers the pot set with a limited lifetime warranty. –Ann Bieri
Cuisinart DCC-2200RC 14-Cup Replacement Glass Carafe, Black
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- For use with the DCC-2200 series, and DCC-2600
- 14 cup glass carafe with a black lid and black and brushed chrome handle
- The easy pour, no drip 14 cup carafe has an ergonomic handle
- Brewed coffee markings for two to fourteen cups. The carafe and lid can be washed in warm, soapy water and rinsed thoroughly, or placed in the dishwasher on the upper rack only
Cuisinart DLC-2ABC Mini Prep Plus Food Processor Brushed Chrome and Nickel
- 250-watt food processor with 3-cup plastic work bowl
- Chops and grinds with patented reversible stainless-steel blade
- Simple push-button control panel
- durable, yet lightweight plastic body
- Dishwasher-safe bowl and lid for quick cleanup
- spatula included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- 24-ounce work bowl with handle
- Not recommend to grind beans with this as it chops.
- Stainless steel blade with sharp and blunt edges
- Limited 18-month warranty
Included components of the Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor Pulse controlled buttons Why Is This The Perfect Mini Processor For You? The Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor handles a variety of food preparation tasks including chopping, grinding, puréeing, emulsifying and blending. The patented auto-reversing SmartPower blade provides a super-sharp edge for the delicate chopping of herbs and for blending and puréeing other soft foods. The blunt edge offers a powerful cutting surface to grind through spices and other hard foods. Pulse activation gives maximum control for precision processing, whether chopping or grinding. Spatula, product manual and recipe booklet included. Using Your Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor The powerful high-speed 250-Watt motor works hard and fast to accomplish any small job with ease. Chop herbs, onions, garlic; grind spices, hard cheese, purée baby foods; blend mayonnaise and flavored butters, all with the same compact appliance. The Mini-Prep Plus Processor takes up minimum counter space and stores neatly on the countertop or in a cabinet. Best Practices When Using Your Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor Size Always cut large pieces of food into smaller pieces of even size – about 1/2-Inch. If you don’t start with pieces that are small and uniform, you will not get an even chop. Quantity You don’t want to overload the 3-Cup work bowl. Use the quantities given in the included recipe section of the product manual. As a rule of thumb, remember that after being processed, food should not reach more than 2/3 of the way up the central hub of the blade assembly. Selecting the Right Operating Control Use the Chop function for chopping, puréeing and mixing. It’s the best option, for example, when chopping soft, fragile food such as herbs, celery, onions, garlic and most cheeses. It is also the right choice for puréeing cooked vegetables, making mayonnaise and mixing salad dressing. Pulse action is best when you are using the chop function. Two or three pulses are often enough. Use the Grind function for grinding spices and for chopping hard food such as peppercorns, seeds, chocolate and nuts. Continuous-hold action is best when you are using the grind function. Adding Liquid You can add liquids such as water, oil or flavoring while the machine is running. For example, you might want to add oil when making mayonnaise or salad dressing, or you could add vanilla or alcohol when making frozen yogurt. Pour the liquid through one of the two openings in the cover. Removing Food From the Sides of the Bowl Occasionally food will stick to the sides of the bowl as you process. Stop the machine to clear food away. After the blade has stopped moving, remove the cover and use the spatula to scrape the food from the sides of the bowl back into the center. Cleaning and Storage Read to clean up? No problem To simplify cleaning, rinse the work bowl, cover and blade immediately after each use, so that food won’t dry on them. Wash blade assembly, work bowl, cover and spatula in warm soapy water. If you have a dishwasher, you can wash the work bowl, cover, blade assembly and spatula on the top rack. The Mini-Prep Plus Processor stores neatly on the countertop in a minimum of space. The hidden cord storage underneath the motor base will help to keep excess cord off the countertop. Store the unit assembled to prevent loss of parts. Easily dice tomatoes in seconds Just a Few of the Many Foods You Can Prepare Food Item Operation/Technique Comments/Notes Seeds and Dried Berries Grind. Pulse to break up, then process continuously to desired consistency. Coriander, cumin, dill, fennel, sesame, poppy and juniper berries Herbs, fresh Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Rinse and dry completely. Remove leaves from stems to chop. Onions Chop. Pulse 5-10 times to chop to desired size. Peel; Cut into 3⁄4-inch or smaller pieces of similar size. Mushrooms Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Choose firm, fresh mushrooms. Cut into quarters or even-size pieces, no larger than 3⁄4-inch. Nuts Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Toast nuts first for maximum flavor. Allow to cool completely before chopping. Vegetables, cooked Chop. Pulse 5-10 times to chop, then process continuously until desired consistency is reached. Cook vegetables until tender. Process to a smooth purée for baby food or sauces; may need to add liquid for consistency. .
Cuisinart DCC-450BK 4-Cup Coffeemaker with Stainless-Steel Carafe, Black
- 4-Cup Stainless-steel carafe with dr
- 4-Cup Stainless-steel carafe with dripless pour spout, and knuckle guard
- Brew-pause feature lets you enjoy a cup of coffee before brewing has finished
- 30 minute automatic shutoff and convenient ON indicator light
- Includes: instruction booklet
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
The Cuisinart 4-Cup Coffeemaker is just the right size for that coffee lover in your house. The stainless steel carafe has a comfortable handle and a dripless pour spout to make serving flavorful coffee easy. Includes two consumer-favorite features: Brew Pause, to let you sneak a cup mid-cycle, and a worry-free 30-minute shutoff. The compact design takes up minimal counter space and is easy to store.
Our Promise to Readers
We keep receiving tons of questions of readers who are going to buy cuisinart® 4-cup rice cooker, eg:
- What are Top 10 cuisinart® 4-cup rice cooker for 2020, for 2019, for 2018 or even 2017 (old models)?
- What is Top 10 cuisinart® 4-cup rice cooker to buy?
- What are Top Rated cuisinart® 4-cup rice cooker to buy on the market?
- or even What is Top 10 affordable (best budget, best cheap or even best expensive!!!) cuisinart® 4-cup rice cooker?…
- All of these above questions make you crazy whenever coming up with them. We know your feelings because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for cuisinart® 4-cup rice cooker.
- Before deciding to buy any cuisinart® 4-cup rice cooker, make sure you research and read carefully the buying guide somewhere else from trusted sources. We will not repeat it here to save your time.
- You will know how you should choose cuisinart® 4-cup rice cooker and What you should consider when buying the cuisinart® 4-cup rice cooker and Where to Buy or Purchase the cuisinart® 4-cup rice cooker. Just consider our rankings above as a suggestion. The final choice is yours.
- That’s why we use Big Data and AI to solve the issue. We use our own invented, special algorithms to generate lists of Top 10 brands and give them our own Scores to rank them from 1st to 10th.
- You could see the top 10 cuisinart® 4-cup rice cooker of 2020 above. The lists of best products are updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
- You may read more about us to know what we have achieved so far. Don’t hesitate to contact us if something’s wrong or mislead information about cuisinart® 4-cup rice cooker.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found cuisinart® 4-cup rice cooker for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best cuisinart® 4-cup rice cooker: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy