The 9 Best Camp Cook Stove Oven Combo
Nowadays, there are so many products of camp cook stove oven combo in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for camp cook stove oven combo in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings camp cook stove oven combo which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Avanti MKB42B Full Range Temperature Control, Multi-Function Counter Top Convection Oven with Duel Burner Cook-Top, Rotisserie, in Black
The Avanti Multi-Function Oven – Black MKB42B is perfect for RVs small apartments and anywhere with limited kitchen space This multi-purpose oven offers baking broiling rotisserie and convection functions as well as burners for stovetop cooking A ful…
Nostalgia BSET300AQ Retro 3-in-1 Family Size Breakfast Station, Aqua
- Large family size non-stick griddle
- Coffee maker brews up to 4-cups of coffee at a time
- Toasts up to 4-slices of bread at a time
- Removable oven tray and non-stick griddle for easy cleaning
- Multi-function toaster oven bakes, toasts and reheats food
- Includes 30-minute timer with automatic shut off
- Glass griddle lid with stay-cool handle
- 1500 watts
- Included Components: Toaster Oven
- Coffee Carafe
Bring the family together and makes a complete breakfast with just one appliance. Enjoy a cup of coffee with the four-cup coffee maker, then treat the family to a variety of breakfast meats and eggs cooked on the large, non-stick griddle. The multi-functioning toaster holds up to four slices of bread at a time, and is perfect for 7-inch frozen pizzas, hot sandwiches, desserts and more. For added safety, a 30-minute timer is included with automatic shut off. When the meal is done, the griddle and oven tray remove for easy cleanup.
Lodge L10CO3 Cast Iron Camp Dutch Oven, 4-Quart
Lodge Logic 4 Quart Camp Dutch Oven
Designed to meet consumer demands for smaller renditions of family favorites, desserts, sauces, or specialized recipes.
From colonial hearth fires to the campfires of Lewis and Clark, cast iron camp ovens fed the colonists, helped tame the wilderness, and did their share in settling the American West. Cast iron cookware has long been treasures as sought after heirlooms, so much so that, when Lewis and Clark returned from their journey west, their trusted cast iron pots were among the few items making it back to civilization.
Like whiskey and tall tales, Lodge Cast Iron improved with age. There are few companies who can boast that products they made over 100 years ago remain in use today, and are still in high demand. You just won’t find anyone who knows camp oven cooking like Lodge. Our camp ovens have proven themselves with avid outdoorsmen and patio pioneers from Tennessee to Tokyo. When you create a meal in Lodge Cast Iron, you create a memory that lasts a lifetime.
The Lodge Cast Iron Dutch Oven is a multi-functional cookware that works wonders with slow-cooking recipes. It comes with a tight-fitting lid that helps lock in nutrition and flavor. This pre-seasoned Dutch Oven works like a charm right out of the box. Made of cast iron, this Dutch Oven evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Also, it retains heat better so your delicious meal remains warm for a long time. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron Dutch Oven looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. It features loop handles for convenient handling and the oven is easy to clean and maintain.
A simple Cast-Iron Dutch Oven, like the one your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware.
- Made of cast iron
- Pre-seasoned and ready to use
- Multi-functional cookware
- Virtually non-stick surface
- Brutally tough for decades of cooking
- Brutally tough for decades of cooking
Superior Cooking Performance
Tightly controlled metal chemistry and exacting mold tolerances deliver consistent quality for even heating and superior cooking performance.
Hang Over Hearth or Campfire
Heavy gauge wire bale can be used for hanging the oven over the hearth or campfire.
Three integral legs allow the oven to be perfectly spaced over hot coals.
Snug Fitting Lid
Flanged to contain hot coals on top so the oven can be used for baking, stewing, and roasting. The versatile lid can be inverted for use as a griddle.
The right tool for searing, sautéing, simmering, braising, baking, roasting, and frying.
Made of Cast-Iron
Cast-Iron is a form of cookware developed over a millennia ago remains as popular today as when it was used to prepare meals hundreds of years ago. Cast Iron is one of only two metals compatible with induction stovetops. Unparalleled in heat retention and even heating.
Can Be Used With a Variety of Heat Sources
At home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire. Skillet may be used on various heat sources including gas, electric and induction. Seasoned cast iron can also be used on the grill or open fire and coals for camp cooking. Begin heating cookware on low and slowly bring heat up to medium or medium/high. Always remove cookware from the stovetop after cooking.
Seasoned for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use. Seasoning is a necessary step in using cast iron cookware. Oil is baked into the pores of the iron at the foundry to prevent rusting and to eventually provide a natural, non-stick cooking surface. Unlike synthetically coated cookware, it is possible to restore the cooking surface of cast iron.
Lodge uses a proprietary soy-based vegetable oil to season our cookware. The oil contains no animal fat or peanut oil. The seasoning is functional application and slight inconsistencies may appear in the seasoning finish. The inconsistencies will not affect cooking performance.
Care and Cleaning of your Lodge Cast Iron
Easy: hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil. It is very important to replenish the seasoning of your cast iron cookware by applying a thin layer of oil after each cleaning. Seasoning is an on-going process. The more you use cast iron, the seasoning is improved.
After cooking, clean utensil with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. Avoid putting a hot utensil into cold water. Thermal shock can occur causing the metal to warp or crack.
If you are having trouble removing stuck-on food, boil some water in your pan for a few minutes to loosen residue, making it easier to remove.
Store in a cool, dry place. If you have a cover, or lid, for your utensil, place a folded paper towel in between lid and utensil allowing air to circulate. This prevents moisture from collecting inside the utensil, which can cause rust.
Lodge is a Green Foundry:
Lodge is a zero hazardous waste stream foundry. Lodge designed a vegetable oil recycler for the seasoning process to reduce waste and unusable oil is recycled and used as biodiesel generator. Lodge uses recycled and biodegradable packing materials. Reuse of foundry sand used in the casting process is recycled and unusable sand, working to purify the water of the local streams and planting trees to improve air quality and beautification.
Lodge is the oldest family-owned cookware foundry in America. Since 1896, the Lodge family has been casting premium iron cookware at their Tennessee foundry. Starting with raw materials and finishing with their seasoning process, they continue to improve on the highest quality standards that go into every piece we make. As the sole American manufacturer of cast iron cookware, they are proud to carry on the legacy started by founder Joseph Lodge. Lodge doesn’t just make cast iron; they make heirlooms that bring people together for generations.
Camp Chef EX60LW Explorer 2 Burner Outdoor Camping Modular Cooking Stove
- THE ORIGINAL CAMP COOKING SYSTEM- The stove is just a start; mix and match accessories like BBQ Grill boxes, professional griddles, reversible cast iron grills, and even artisan pizza ovens to create the camp kitchen you want.
- 2-PATENTED ALUMINUM BURNERS- Highly efficient “blue flame” burners with output of 30,000 BTU each. Connects to a bulk tank with included regulator and can be adapted (part sold separately) to disposable propane bottles or natural gas.
- FITS 14″ SYSTEM ACCESSORIES- Look for the blue flame logo on your Camp Chef stove, then find accessories with the same logo to create your camp kitchen. On this Double Burner Stove, use two single-burner accessories side by side or one double-burner accessory. Adjust air shutter open until burner shows blue flame
- EASY COOKING EXPERIENCE- Features 448 square inches of cooking space for groups of all sizes, a 3-sided windscreen, and appliance-style knobs for easy heat adjustment. Outdoor cooking has never been easier than with the Explorer series.
- CAMP CHEF QUALITY- Camp Chef stands behind the quality of their outdoor cooking products, from stoves to pellet grills. You won’t find more durable, high-performing cooking gear anywhere for camping, tailgating, catering, hunting, back patio, and more.
Great tasting food will always bring people together and Camp Chef has that figured out
Whether you’re enjoying mother nature’s finest views or getting ready for the big game at the tailgate party, you should never be deprived of tasteful food. Camp Chef’s rugged two burner Explorer stove gives you the ability to prepare anything from bacon and eggs to grilled salmon or even Dutch oven dinners all on one stove. This is the go anywhere, do anything type of propane stove.
Being one of Camp Chef’s 14” cooking systems, the Explorer is very versatile and can be equipped with many different Camp Chef accessories, from the Professional Grill Box to the Italia Artisan Pizza Oven. This is also a perfect stove for emergency preparedness because of its portability and can provide for 15 hours of cooking time on one 20 lb propane tank (not included).
Why Camp Chef?
The Camp Chef Explorer 2 Burner Stove is there for you whether you’re cooking outdoors or need to fix a meal in an emergency. Power outages and disasters can strike but with the Explorer 2 Burner Stove you will be secure in knowing you can cook things up if you need to. This stove is a true outdoor appliance with strong performance capabilities. It has a 3-Sided Windscreen to shield some of the breezes coming your way and just one twenty-pound tank will keep your stove going for 15 hours. Cook up a meal for you and some friends or family and enjoy the outdoors with a Camp Chef Explorer 2 Burner Stove.
– Two 30,000 BTU cast-aluminum burners give you the power to cook whatever is on your menu
– Three sided windscreen helps protect flame from wind
– Fully adjustable heat-control dials give you more control over heat
– Removable/Adjustable legs for storage/portability and setup on uneven ground
– Durable, rugged design built to last
– Regulator and 3 ft. hose included for use with a bulk propane tank
– Out of the box ready to cook in seconds
– Emergency preparedness recommended
– Cooking Dimensions: 14″ x 32″
– Cooking Area: 448 sq. in.
– Cooking Height: 29″
– Total Output: 60,000 BTU
– Weight: 36 lbs.
Camp Chef Explorer 2-Burner Stove
Rely on the rugged Explorer to provide you with the cooking power you need. Two 30,000 BTU burners cook perfectly for camping, hunting, scouting, and just about any of your outdoor cooking needs. Cast aluminum burners resist rust and reduce weight while the burner drums focus heat upwards to give you more power. A three-sided windscreen will help protect your flame and radiate heat back to cook your food better. Its rugged construction is built to last. Legs adjust to accommodate uneven ground and remove for mobility and storage.
One of the uses for this stove is emergency preparedness. We feel it’s very important that all households have at least a 72 hour kit and some food storage. One 20 lb tank (not included) can get you 15 hours of cooking time. If disaster strikes, you’ll be ready.
- Two 30,000 BTU burners<>
- Three-sided windscreen<>
- Adjustable heat-control dials<>
- Regulator and 3 ft. hose included<>
- Removable legs for portability<>
- Cooking Dimensions: 14″ x 32″<>
- Cooking Area: 464 sq. in. <>
- Cooking Height: 29″<>
- Total Output: 60,000 BTU<>
- Weight: 31 lbs. <>
- Warranty: One Year<>
Lodge L8DD3 Cast Iron Dutch Oven 5 qt
- 5 Quart Seasoned Cast Iron Double Dutch Oven. The Lodge Cast Iron Double Dutch Oven works overtime. Featuring a lid that easily converts to a skillet. The domed cover is great for roasts and non-knead bread recipes, too. Conducts heat evenly and efficiently — just like cast iron should. Measures 12.62″ x 10.38″ x 6.3″ with lid.
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil
- no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food
- it’s about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business
- it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
The Lodge L8DD3 Cast Iron Double Dutch Oven, 5-Quart is sturdy, integral, and features ovenproof loop handles for lifting and handling convenience. Tightly controlled metal chemistry and exacting mold tolerances deliver consistent product for even heating and superior cooking performance. The High Dome lid offers greater capacity and also works double duty as a skillet. Electro statically coated with a proprietary vegetable oil, and cured at high temperatures to allow the oil to deeply penetrate the surface of the cast iron. Measures 12.62″ x 10.38″ x 6.3″ with lid. The item is sealed with a pre-seasoning oil which leads to a drop that can appear like rust which will burn off with 1-2 cookings.
Coleman Camp Oven
- Portable camping oven lets you bake with confidence at the campsite
- Fits on Coleman propane and liquid fuel camp stoves
- Adjustable rack can be set at 3 heights for versatile baking
- Easy-clean aluminum steel construction resists scratches and corrosion
- Folds flat for easy storage and carrying
Bring the joy of fresh-baked muffins, cinnamon rolls, cornbread, and other treats to any campsite with the Coleman Camp Oven. Designed to fit neatly on Coleman propane and liquid fuel camp stoves, this portable oven gives you the ability to bake treats or keep food warm while spending time outdoors. The included interior rack adjusts to 3 heights, while the easy-to-read thermometer lets you bake with confidence. This portable oven is made from smooth aluminized steel that resists corrosion and scratches and wipes clean easily, and it folds flat for convenient carrying and storage when it’s time to pack up camp.
Camping stoves and other cooking accessories have made it possible to cook most things outdoors, but baked goods have always been out of the question. Until now, that is. Made of smooth aluminized steel, the Coleman camping oven lets you bake a batch of muffins, biscuits, or rolls right at the campsite.
The Coleman camping oven is designed to sit on a two- or three-burner camping stove.
The oven doesn’t require electric or gas power to work. Instead, campers simply place the oven on top of a Coleman two- or three-burner stove, which provides all the heat you need to bake your favorite dishes. The oven also offers such baking essentials as an adjustable steel bake rack and an easy-to-read thermometer. And when you’re done baking, the oven folds flat for easy storage. Made in China, the Coleman camping oven measures 12 by 12 by 12 inches (W x H x D) when standing and weighs 7 pounds.
More than 100 years ago, a young man with an entrepreneurial spirit and a better idea began manufacturing lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. His name was W.C. Coleman, and the company he founded would change life in America. A man plagued with such poor vision he sometimes had to ask classmates to read aloud to him, Coleman saw a brilliant light in 1900 in a drugstore window that stopped him in his tracks. He inquired about the light inside and discovered he was able to read even the small print on a medicine bottle by the illumination. The lamps had mantles, not wicks, and were fueled by gasoline under pressure instead of coal oil. Soon afterward, Coleman started a lighting service that offered a “no light, no pay” clause–a big step forward for merchants who were burned by inferior products that rarely worked–and drew substantial interest from businesses that wanted to keep their lights on after dark.
In the ensuing years, Coleman expanded its product line well beyond lanterns. The company’s current catalog is thick with products that make spending time outdoors a pleasure. There are coolers that keep food and drinks cold for days on end, comfortable airbeds that won’t deflate during the night, a complete line of LED lights that last for years, powerful portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and much, much more. Coleman has truly fashioned much of our outdoor camping experience, and expects to do so for generations to come.
Ohuhu Camping Stove Stainless Steel Backpacking Stove Potable Wood Burning Stoves for Picnic BBQ Camp Hiking with Grill Grid
- STURDY STAINLESS STEEL: Crafted with high quality stainless steel, this portable camping stove will steadily burn bright, whatever heavy weight or high heat comes its way
- STABLE AND SAFE: Geared with a 3-arm base support system, even the grassiest fields will be your personal cooking countertop, stable even in windy conditions
- FUELLED BY NATURE: Mother Nature presents the best fuel catalogue, with the abundance of dried twigs, leaves, pinecones and wood as nature’s perfect kindling
- COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT: Easily collapsible and lightweight, this camping stove comes with its own mesh carry bag so you can sling it along and serve up a warm piping meal wherever you’ve set up camp
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: With no fuel canisters or alcohol needed, we’ll be leaving no chemical emissions behind. Treating the earth with extra good care, without any of the hassle
Solo Stove + Pot 900 Stove Combo
- GEAR OF THE YEAR WINNER
- PATENTED DESIGN – LESS SMOKE. The patented design features a unique double wall that creates ultra-clean gasification and a secondary combustion. This allows fuel to burn more completely and with less smoke.
- FUEL IS FREE
- LIGHTWEIGHT & FAST BOIL TIME. Boils water in 8-10 mines (34 flu oz. water). 4.25″ Diameter, 3.8″/5.7” tall (packed/assembled). Solo Stove weighs only 9 oz. Made of premium stainless steel and chrome wire. Nylon stuff sack included.
- COMPACT SPACE SAVING DESIGN. The compact Solo Stove design nests inside the companion Solo Stove Pot 900 (included) leaving you with more room in your backpack. Solo Stove Pot 900 is 4.5” (height), 4.7” (diameter). Weight 7.8 oz. Max volume 30oz.
Lodge Reversible Grill and Griddle Combo. Double-Sided Cast Iron Pan with Smooth Side and Ribbed Side.
What could be better than a reversible griddle? The smooth side is great for making grilled cheese sandwiches as well as eggs, pancakes and french toast. The ribbed side is perfect for grilling foods such as steak, fish, chicken and hamburgers. The food sits above the grease making your cooking experience much healthier. Seasoned and ready to use. 16-3/16″ x 9-7/16″ x 1/2″
The following use and care instructions for Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron will help your cookware last a lifetime.
If you do Nothing Else…
Hand wash. Dry immediately—even before first use.
Rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every wash.
How much oil? Enough to restore the sheen, without being “sticky”.
Why? To keep the iron “seasoned” and protected from moisture.
Seasoning—It isn’t Salt and Pepper
“Seasoning” is vegetable oil baked onto the iron at a high temperature: not a chemical non-stick coating.
Seasoning creates the natural, easy-release properties. The more you cook, the better it gets.
Because you create, maintain, and even repair the “seasoning”, your cookware can last 100 years or more. Chemical non-stick coating cannot be repaired, limiting lifespan.
Lodge Cast Iron is right at home on induction, ceramic, electric and gas cooktops, in your oven, on the grill, or even over the campfire. Do not use in the microwave.
On glass or ceramic cooktops, lift cookware; never slide it.
Our cookware is safe at high temperatures; use metal, wood, or hi-temp silicone utensils.
Some foods may stick to new cookware (especially eggs). Use a little extra oil or butter until you’ve built up the seasoning.
Acidic foods like tomatoes, beans, and certain sauces can damage seasoning, and should be avoided until the seasoning is well-established.
Cast Iron rarely needs to go above a medium heat setting when properly pre-heated. For the times when you do cook at higher temperatures, bring the pan to temperature gradually and add oil to just before adding food to prevent sticking.
Our handles get hot; use mitts. Use trivets to protect countertops from hot cookware.
To Soap or not to Soap…
If no soap is too scary, wash with mild soapy water and dry and oil immediately. However, consider that cookware is 400ºF in 4 minutes on medium heat and is sterile at 212º F, so soap isn’t always necessary.
Dishwashers, strong detergents and metal scouring pads are not recommended, as they remove seasoning.
Rust?! Don’t Panic, it’s not Broken
Without protective seasoning iron can rust.
It’s really easy to fix. Scour the rust, rinse, dry, and rub with a little vegetable oil.
If problem persists, you will need to thoroughly remove all rust and follow our re-seasoning instructions (below).
Refurbish Your Finish
While maintaining the seasoning should keep your Cast Iron and Carbon Steel in good condition, at some point you may need to re-season your cookware. If food sticks to the surface, or you notice a dull, gray color, repeat the seasoning process:
* Wash the cookware with hot, soapy water and a stiff brush. (It is okay to use soap this time because you are preparing to re-season the cookware).
* Rinse and dry completely.
* Apply a very thin, even coating of MELTED solid vegetable shortening (or cooking oil of your choice) to the cookware inside and out. Too much oil will result in a sticky finish.
* Place aluminum foil on the bottom rack of the oven (not directly on bottom) to catch any drips.
* Set oven temperature to 350 – 400 degrees F.
* Place cookware upside down on the top rack of the oven to prevent pooling.
* Bake the cookware for at least one hour. After the hour, turn the oven off and let the cookware cool in the oven.
* Store the cookware uncovered, in a dry place when cooled.
* Repeat as necessary.
Check out this helpful video too.
Gas flames should not extend up the sides of cookware.
Match pan size to burner size.
Don’t use in the microwave.
When deep frying, fill cookware only to 1/3 of capacity.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found camp cook stove oven combo for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best camp cook stove oven combo: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy